Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,867 (€7,393) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)