Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,484 (€3,980) in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)