Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,577 (€5,629) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)