Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,219 (€7,655) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (23 minutes ago)