Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,937 (5,807,020 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)