Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,020 (8,239,822 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)