Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05599 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,484 (E£ 44,357) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (22 minutes ago)