Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06328 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 79% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,371 (E£ 53,273) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)