Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05486 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,228 (E£ 40,614) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)