Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,023 (12,575 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)