Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15587 CHF / SDG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,614 (48,847 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)