Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 223 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,918 ($6,084) in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)