Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,926 ($7,976) in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)