Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00890 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,845 (¥1,219,030) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (32 minutes ago)