Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00881 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,756 (¥1,220,782) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)