Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,746 (Mex$ 70,736) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)