Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04356 CHF / ETB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,492 (149,019 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)