Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18678 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 78% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,890 (10,117TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)