Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05273 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,739 (Mex$ 89,875) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)