Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05196 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,306 (Mex$ 44,381) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)