Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05220 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,328 (Mex$ 82,923) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (27 minutes ago)