Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04865 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,963 (Mex$ 81,468) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)