Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,081 (1,917,621 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)