Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,144 (11,109,664 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)