Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,554 (﷼ 108,699,427) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)