Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,583 (﷼ 109,826,691) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)