Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.708 GEL / LYD *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,642 Lari (2,133 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (about 4 hours ago)