Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00336 GEL / MWK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,946 Lari (876,316 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)