Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,718 Lari (2,310 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)