Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,412 Lari (5,213 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (42 minutes ago)