Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09161 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,865 Lari (31,276₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)