Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38681 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,862 Lari (元4,814) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)