Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37645 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,983 Lari (元5,267) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)