Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38528 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,880 Lari (元4,881) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)