Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,847 Lari (﷼ 46,151,203) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)