Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 718 Lari (﷼ 9,777,346) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)