Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00948 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,597 Lari (168,585 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)