Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39505 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,912 Lari (4,840 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)