Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40511 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,923 Lari (4,747 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (40 minutes ago)