Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40309 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,932 Lari (4,793 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)