Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36810 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,877 Lari (10,532 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)