Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37841 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,887 Lari (4,988 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)