Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39406 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,916 Lari (4,862 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)