Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41747 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,929 Lari (4,621 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)