Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39505 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,682 Lari (4,259 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)