Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,307 Lari (5,371 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)