Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,580 Lari (2,392 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)