Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04006 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,131 Lari (руб 53,193) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)