Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08590 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,086 Lari (24,286 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)