Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08093 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,229 Lari (27,539 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)