Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35384 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,372 Lari (元9,528) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)