Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,688 Lari (﷼ 49,005,249) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (41 minutes ago)