Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37703 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,858 Lari (元4,928) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)