Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36021 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,595 Lari (4,427元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)