Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35437 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,988 Lari (元8,432) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)