Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 GEL / MMK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,033 Lari (1,242,499 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)