Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00184 GEL / MMK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,242 Lari (1,219,537 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)