Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 GEL / MMK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 82% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,458 Lari (2,761,402 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (44 minutes ago)