Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 GEL / MMK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 56% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,343 Lari (1,287,878 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)