Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37703 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,467 Lari (元3,891) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)