Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38200 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,836 Lari (元4,807) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)