Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.632 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,896 Lari (€1,481) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (43 minutes ago)