Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.067 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,140 Lari (€698) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)