Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00432 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,793 Lari (415,212 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)