Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,318 Lari (₩1,008,625) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)