Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,038 Lari (₩862,388) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)