Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,085 Lari (€734) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)