Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18494 GEL / NAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,014 Lari (10,891 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (30 minutes ago)