Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.457 GEL / ANG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 73% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,614 Lari (ƒ 3,854) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)