Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 GEL / ANG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 69% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,061 Lari (ƒ 3,693) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (23 minutes ago)