Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.980 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,439 Lari (€818) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)