Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39373 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,689 Lari (元9,370) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)