Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37544 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,618 Lari (元9,638) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)