Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40666 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,805 Lari (元4,438) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)