Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17927 GEL / NAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,690 Lari (9,429 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)