Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18355 GEL / NAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,688 Lari (9,195 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)