Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,568 Lari (2,404 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)