Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,704 Lari (2,404 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)