Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14302 GEL / SDG *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 4% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,435 Lari (10,033 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)