Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40854 GEL / SDG *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,931 Lari (4,725 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)