Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,802 Lari (R$ 2,282) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)