Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,708 Lari (€560) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)