Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.789 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,820 Lari (€652) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (34 minutes ago)