Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.933 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,954 Lari (€666) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)