Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03890 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,742 Lari (руб 44,768) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)