Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04010 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,830 Lari (руб 45,631) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)