Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.711 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,889 Lari (€1,435) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)