Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.909 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,960 Lari (€674) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)