Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.884 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,806 Lari (€626) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)